This provision comprises the professional management of the overall planning, control and coordination of Engineering and Construction project, or portfolio of projects, to ensure the projects’ completion on time, within budget and according to Clients requirements.
As the Design phase progresses, we monitor the development of projects to ensure that Clients are recommended the most appropriate Design solution at the lowest possible cost without compromising the desired quality. This includes advising on schedule and procurement options that would ensure the most competitive price and fastest delivery. As Construction proceeds, we provide a full range of management services focused on monitoring and controlling the cost and schedule of the project.
It is essential that project budgets be aligned with expectations for project scale, schedule, risk and quality. We deliver clear and realistic advice at the earliest possible stage of project development, so informed decisions are made at the outset.
Our Project Management process covers the following areas:
- Project Planning and Scheduling
- Gantt-based Construction Project Planning
- Construction Estimating and Budgeting Process
- Cost Analysis and Control, Construction of Cost Schedules and Timing Plans
- Project Status Analysis
- Site Planning and Preparation
- Site Management, Progress Reporting, CDM Management