- Reference Standards
- Design Calculation
- Engineering drawings
- Conformity Analysis with Authority Rules
- Conformity Analysis with Civil Drawings
- Conformity Analysis with mechanical drawings
- Quantity Survey
- Preparation of BOQ
- Preparation of LV Shop Drawings
- Submission for Local Authority Approvals through contractor/Consultants
Electrical Scope of consultancy
- Point of Supply After Transformer
- Generator selection, installation, synchronizing, distribution
- Low Voltage Panels
- Power factor Correction
- Sub Distribution
- Final Distribution
- Motor Control Panels with DOL Starters, Soft Starters, VFD’s
- LV Switchgear and Control Components
- Junction Boxes
- Push Button stations
- Electric Motors
- Cable and cable trays
- Lugs and Glands
- Light Fittings, Switches and Sockets
- Lighting Installation Fixtures
- Earthing Systems
- Equipotential Bonding Systems
- Lightning Protection systems
- Electrical test Equipments
- General Electrical Principles
- Electrical Safety regulations
1. Preparation of instrument index list as per P&ID diagram.
- Study for the various instrumentation component requirement as per the P&ID, like PT, TT, radar, flow metering, pressure regulation etc.
- Preparation of the detailed list of equipment with operational and design parameter range.
2. Preparation of specifications and data sheet for instruments.
3. Selection of radar tank gauging system.
- Study of various available technology for tank gauging
- Sizing and selection of the gauging system.
- Selection of the communication of the system with TAS system
- Providing temperature compensation.
- Selection of the temperature averaging instrument.
- Providing density compensation
- Selection of suitable density compensation instrument.
- Selection of suitable HMI and display
4. Instrumentation hookup wiring diagram.
- Preparation of the Single line diagram.
- Preparation of the data sheet for the cables.
5. Instrument Cable layout, junction box and cable termination drawings.
- Preparation of the Junction box specification
6. Loop diagram and UPS distribution diagram